Temerra's Playground

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Temerra's Playground
Temerra's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liveric's Journal(History)

Go down

Liveric's Journal(History) Empty Liveric's Journal(History)

Post  Liveric Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:48 pm

After ignoring the idea of a journal for a couple of years I've decided it's time I should take log.

I wish to start with a recap of where I've been to now. I was raised in the small town of Rew Shen. I grew up in small, close family. My father passed when I young. My mother did all she could for my brother, sister, and I.

My eldest sibling, my brother, Kamryn tried to fill my father's shoe. He did all he could and more; he helped rise his siblings. He also bought money and food home for mom. I always wondered where it came from, but mother insisted I drop it. My brother ran off before I reached adulthood. My understanding is he's ventured far far away later joining a thieves' guild. I haven't seen or heard from him in over twenty years.

My sister, Hope, tended house with my mother. She was there by side of mother when she laid ill. Mom found rest after laying miserable in bed slowly dieing. Hope took care of mom during that terrible year.

I, Liveric, the youngest of my brood. Took to wandering. I focused the basic skills I picked up from Kamryn. I followed rumors of a sorcerer who tainted the local water source. That water was believed to be the curse that laid my mother deathly ill. Along the way to stay supplied and fed; I practiced the basic gnome tricks and my unlawful abilities to stay a float. I thought I knew people and what I was doing; I was wrong. I was set up by real thief. I'm lucky to be alive and not missing any limbs. I was sentenced to two years in a dungeon. There I met Willard.

Willard was an accomplished Illusionist. He was doing thirty years for pulling a prank on a high class noble. Willard and I hit off right a way. He understood my thoughts and I was intrigued with his abilities. Willard never had an apprentice. He taught me a few spells and educated me in the way of the magic. Upon my release his only request was to enjoy the power and don't do anything outlandish and end up like him wasting great abilities.

When I first was developing my new powers is when I met Cedric. Cedric is my faithful companion. He's a crafty small weasel. Cedric has become my eyes, my ears, and sometimes my hands. We recently had success; I was distracting some travelers, while he searched there wagon and made off with a small bag of jewels.

Again I'm wandering now. Maybe in search of work, adventure, hopefully word of the sorcerer...

Liveric
Player
Player

Character sheet
Name: Liveric
Race: Gnome
Class: Rog3/Wiz2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum